Sunday, March 22, 2015

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

I HAVE A SPROUT!
I woke up this morning to a HUGE surprise. I planted my pepper seeds on March 18th and it usually takes about 7 to 9 days for germination to take place. However I cracked open the lid on my greenhouse this morning and was surprised to find this little guy! 
THE SPROUT!

Needless to say I am exceedingly excited! However, I couldn't dilly dally the day away gazing at my new baby plant as I had to go to a birthday party. I snapped the above picture, packed up the car and drove the fun bus over for the party. I had a ball!

I had a soccer game today at 5:15 and made it back to Hamilton just in time for my game. After a poor showing last week, we came out strong as a team. Their goaltender had a blinder of a game, making numerous point blank saves and rushing off of his line to make several crucial interceptions. However, we held strong, dug deep and on the back of a tremendous hat trick pulled out a deserved 3-1 victory. HUGE WIN BASHERS!

I came home to find my new plant had another surprise waiting for me. By 7:00 pm, this pepper plant has at least doubled in size! Take a look!
We have a grower! 
I feel that to honour the tremendous little pepper that grew, that it be given a name. I am open to taking name suggestions until 8:00pm tomorrow evening, March 23rd, 2015. All names will be considered and I will pick the best one tomorrow at 8:00pm! May the odds be ever in your favour!





No comments:

Post a Comment